Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why does people have to know what I am doing, gonna do, or say....

Why does people have to know what I am doing, gonna do, or say. People need to mind there own business. They always want to be in my business. I just don't understand, what I am doing, is nuthin they need to know. If I was going to drink and drive, who cares, its what i'm gonna do and why do I need to tell you. If I was leaving work early, why do you need to know. If I was eating something, why do you need to know. If I say something that dosen't pertain to you, then why should you ask what am I talking about. People are just to darn nosey, and always up in my business. If am gonna say do something stupid, who cares, it's my life, and don't judge me for it. If you do then why? You ain't perfect yourself. You just got no life, and always trying to be all up in peoples business. You should start looking for your own life, man ect. You need to wake up drink some star bucks....or maybe even a shot..its okay to take at least one shot.

1 comment: