Thursday, January 15, 2009

WHY DO PEOPLE SAY DUMB AND STUPID THINGS FOR?

Here I go, why must people say dumb and stupid things for? I just don't understand why people have to say stuff, and do the total opposite of what they say. They should either get arrested for saying stupid and dumb things or they should get a ticket. Once they say things over and over they should be put into jail for a month to make them think about what they said. I know that stupid people make this world go round and round but come on they need to at least know that it crazy when things that come out of there mouth is stupid along with plain and simple dumb.

Speaking of dumb and stupid, how are you going to say on your companys time and its illegal, but turn around and do it your self? Dont quite understand? I know that everyone isnt perfect,but just case you think your higher up means you can say it but then do it. Thats just wrong. Who do you think you are? To me everyone is equal and on top of that, you asked to do a favor for you. That is just not freakin right. People need to wake up and smell some coffee? roses? or may be an elephant? or maybe hotdogs? I think hotdogs sounds good. Nah that sounds stupid. I shouldn't say that cause ill be going against my word, i may have to get either a ticket get arrested. Dont want any of that, so i cant say stupid or duumb things, but i can stress blogging on it. Some people just need a life, if they dont have a life they say stupid things. Thats what gets people into trouble or make people believe you are exactly stupid and dumb.

I'm pretty sure after all that non sense today, that person had to walk back to there destination. Well, things happen and thats what happens when you say stupid things for no reason at all. Im so glad that I wasnt there,cause boy I wouldnt know exactly what would have came out of my mouth. God forbid but man the devil sure would have came out. Its a good thing I didnt have to deal with it. On top of that if you know you have to go somewhere and dont have a way back, then you should think twice about what you are going to do and how you are going to come back. It makes a whole lot of sense. If not then I know you are stupid and what ever comes out has to be stupid or dumb. HELP us! I think im beginning to like this alot, cause I wish I could tell stupid people to stop saying stupid things....

1 comment:

  1. See that this why I started to blog....so I could tell people what I thought...and nobody could tell me I couldn't...because ITS MY BLOG!!!

    Thanks for sticking up for me in cyber space...u rock!

    ReplyDelete